Join a Winning Team at Jaguar Bellevue
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Body Shop technicians
- Express lube technicians
- General line technicians
- Lot attendants
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Service valets/porters
- Used vehicle sales consultants
Service Technician-High Line (Bellevue,WA)
High Line Dealership providing a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. We also offer on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come and take the journey with one of the most successful automotive groups in the state.
Responsibilities: As an Automotive Technician you will perform vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
- Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
- Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
- Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
- 5 years minimum automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired not necessary
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver’s license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug screen
We also offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Paid Training
Compensation: Between $60-100K annually depending on experience.
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
“Take the journey with us”